Sunday, April 06, 2008

Adventurous

I had a great time at our Foundation meeting in Boulder and even got time for a nice massage in the Hotel Julien Spa. Then we sat around and gave away money and ate for two days. I feel like a beached whale.

Bobbi and I had a big adventure today. My computer has been crashing lately so we went out to shop for a new one. One reason I really needed one was to get the capability to edit high definition video. My family got me a high def Canon HG 10 camcorder for Christmas and I didn't have a computer that could handle the editing. I have been wanting to start some video blogs on this site and now maybe I will be able to do it. The big adventure is that we bought an Apple Mac Pro Laptop. I have been playing with it quite a bit and it is impressive. It is handling the video editing nicely, although I have a lot to learn. I have signed up for lessons on how to operate an Apple. It might take a little getting used to.

1 comment:

Avelino said...

Jim, you're in for a treat. Macs are amazing computers, and will make your digital life that much more enjoyable. Four years ago you couldn't have paid me to get Mac, and now I own a Macbook and successfully lobbied my sister to get one as well.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.