Friday, September 19, 2008

My Tax Money

I sent off a really large quarterly check to the IRS last week. Little did I know they would turn around and give it to large failing companies on Wall Street. Essentially, that is what has happened here and it may have been necessary to save global financial systems that those same companies screwed up. So, I gave thousands last week to help with this and meanwhile the CEO's of these companies are walking off with tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in past bonuses and golden parachutes. Can I get a refund from them personally? Does anyone have the addresses of all of their homes where I might go ring the door bell to ask for some money?

In the meantime, why does McCain get a free ride on his involvement as a member of the Keating 5?

1 comment:

Machi said...

Why even send your tax ayment to the IRS,Jim? Just give it to some rich guy. See Danziger's latest: http://www.uclick.com/client/nyt/jd/