Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Horse is Dead

Once again today  the Sunday Albuquerque Journal led with an above the fold story that no one would read. Another shot at the Richardson administration and the State Department of Transportation.  This peculiar and recurring trend is getting pretty boring.  I am not saying the stories are bogus, I am just saying they are beating a dead horse.  Even I, as a hopeless political junkie, did not read more that a couple of paragraphs down.  I was pretty sure I read other stories just like it.

Given the lack of advertising over the last couple of weeks you would think the editors would try something new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless, these ongoing reports alleging "pay to play" scandals in Richardson's administration reflect what politics, in general, is all about.