Friday, July 13, 2012

Misc.

We need to support the Independent Source Pac that has been exposing the corruption in the Martinez administration.  Since the Albuquerque Journal and local TV news operations are incapable of digging up any news on their own we are left with the realization that this Center/Left leaning Pac is all we can rely on.  In fact, the Journal nothing more than a stringer for the Republican party, oil and gas interests,  and Governor's press office.  And since the TV News Departments only regurgitate the Journal and video security cams we need to support the Pac by donating here.

I say this as I peruse my latest bill from the Albuquerque Journal.  They want $195 a year from me to read a newspaper that is right wing and poorly run.  And one can read it in 15 minutes.  My New York Times subscription is $700 a year and I feel as if I am getting my money's worth.  I tried for four months to not read the Journal but came to the conclusion that it is better to know what the right wing is selling than to be in the dark.  That and I would miss seeing Dilbert and 9 Chickweed Lane every day.

Every one who knew that Sandusky was a sexual predator of young boys, including his wife, and did nothing should serve time in prison.  Period.

No comments: