Sunday, September 02, 2012

Can't Wait to Come Again

We have decided this is one of the greatest cities ever.  St. Petersburg has it all.  As one can see at a 9PM Sundown in this northern latitude.  (Same as Anchorage)

Now, let me tell you about the food.  The last two nights we have had meals that would rank in the top ten we have ever had.  Screw Weight Watchers.  We are on vacation and will be back to our system in a few days.  Last night we ate Italian at Sardina.

Tonight we went to the Buffalo Steak House.  I had the best Stroganoff ever.  Yeah....all heart stopping butter and cream.....but God that was good.  The restaurant was in an old 18th century store house made of bricks.  They played good American Jazz/Pop from the 50s.

Monday morning we go to the Peterhof gardens and palaces.  I will ice my knee and break out my cane for help should I need it.  Can't Wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got around to checking that one out in full screen. Damn.

People, you've really got to see that one in full screen. Damn.