Sometimes I just feel bewildered. Especially after enduring the stomach flu for 36 hours on a beautiful weekend. My fitful sleep and fever kept me coming back to some things I don't understand. Here they are.
1. Heather Wilson is trying to be the most conservative candidate in the Senate race. Why?
2. Steve Pearce is trying to be the most conservative candidate in the Senate race. Why?
3. Hillary Clinton voted with bush to designate a military organization in Iran as terrorists. Why?
4. National pundits keep saying Bill Richardson is highly qualified to be President or Vice President and then they shrug their shoulders and talk about Hillary's war chest.
5. The American people need to use critical thinking on this whole Iran thing. A pattern is emerging, right?
6. An acquaintance is supporting Marty Chavez for Senator even though he admits he doesn't know what the Mayor's core beliefs are. Why?
7. A developer I talked with the other day still thinks global warming is a ruse cooked up by environmentalists to raise funds for their non profit organizations. Maybe he will change his mind after cruising the northwest passage.
8.How can I gain three pounds after having the stomach flu?