Monday, October 22, 2007

Miscellaneous

Things that bother me today.

1. The media continues to bash Eclipse Aviation
2. Hillary Clinton is making googoo eyes at conservative Matt Drudge
3. The media continues to bash the Rail Runner
4. A power company continues plans to burn our pinon forests for fuel in a power plant. All made possible by our State Land Commissioner Pat Lyons.
5. Shirt sleeve weather is gone.

Things that make me happy today.

1, Bill Richardson's new TV commercial is really effective.

2. Steve Pearce and Heather Wilson are already fighting.
3. Bill Richardson's press is getting better.
4. The Inter-Mountain West has a team in the series.
5. Smart politicians are shutting down plans for coal fired power plants in many states.
6. I hear Diane Denish might just run for the Senate. Sign me up.

I have come to the point in my life where if something bothers me then I have to also think of something that makes me feel good. It is calming.

No comments: