The Governor could learn some things from Bobbi and me and our discussion on getting a new dog.
We both kind of want one but are trying to decide if we have the energy for a puppy. We agreed we might but not immediately because of some international travel we will be doing in the next six months. We compromised on putting the decision off until we complete our travel next fall. If we get a puppy now then it would probably freak out when we leave it in six months. Not a good thing to do. If we adopt an adult then we certainly can't leave because it will feel abandoned again. It might end up eating my favorite chair or even one of our beloved cats, Ajax and Hermes. So we discussed it a little and reached a consensus on waiting a while. Consensus, something the Governor just can't seem to do with the legislature on things she really wants. She doesn't seem to budge an inch on her most important legislative initiatives. And she gets nothing but a failed record.