Sunday, June 24, 2012

Misc. Political

Has unsuccessful candidate for Congress Eric Griego decided not to support, endorse or campaign for Michelle Grisham Lujan?  It seems he is very unhappy and the word his he will stomp his feet and take his ball home.  I hope that is untrue no matter how stinging his loss was.  It would certainly finish him off in politics.  Hopefully, he will emulate State Auditor Hector Balderas who immediately and unequivocally lined up behind Martin Heinrich after losing to him in the U.S. Senate primary race.  I know I have never been exactly kind to some of my opponents in the past in non partisan races.  But back in 1998 I supported Martin Chavez in his race for Governor.  I would have supported him if he had won the congressional primary against Eric and Michelle.  We just don't need any more republicans of the current era in elected office.

No comments: