Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Enviros Gather for Udall

We had about 75 good staunch supporters of conservation show up at our home last night for a fundraiser and endorsement of Congressman Tom Udall for the Senate.
Gene Karpinski flew in from the National League of Conservation Voters to endorse for that influential organization. They have so far endorsed Udall, Ben Ray Lujan in the Northern District, and soon my good friend Martin Heinrich in the Albuquerque district.

Tom Udall got a 100% rating from the League last year for his votes to protect our nation's land, water and air resources.
Udall, as is normal at these events, pretty much preached to the choir.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Prabhu Singh said...

I wish I could have been there. Actually the League of Conservation Voters invited me :-)
I get so many emails with Gene's name on it, it's interesting to put a face with the name.
I've always liked Tom, My family has known him for a while and always appreciated him. Thanks for the pics.