Sunday, January 04, 2009

Profound

We returned from Phoenix where we had a great time with Noelle on her 24th birthday. We ate dinner at an Indian Bistro, The Tandoori Times, and I have to say it was the best food I have had in a long time. I don't know why I don't eat more of it.

Then we walk in the door from the airport about 11:15 Sunday morning to get a call from a friend on rumors about Governor Bill Richardson pulling his name from nomination to the post of Commerce Secretary. It is true. This a profound moment in Bill Richardson's life and I feel very bad for him. I think he has been a great Governor and leader for this state and I know this is something that must be very hard for him. I think it will also be hard on the State as Bill could have really helped out our New Mexico economy as the Secretary.

This is Historic.

No comments: