Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Footage

I spent the morning looking over old 16mm news film from the early 1970's.  It was footage that I saved from some of my favorite stories at KOAT TV.  It may be the only footage left from those days and there is not much of it.  Some time ago I lamented that the film library from Channel 7 that was given to the state archives was all misplaced, destroyed or lost.  They still don't have an explanation for what happened.

At any rate I am going to get to work on putting together some clips for the former staff of Channel 7.  So if any of you worked there in the late 60's and early 70's you might be in some of the party scenes we filmed.  Buck Battin, Steve Finnell, Kathi Schroeder, Dick Knipfing, Rodger Beimer, Conroy Chino, and others will enjoy looking at this.  It will be a while before it is done, but just be patient.

I have no comment on the opening of the legislature yesterday except to say it is less interesting than ever.  

No comments: